Saturday, January 23, 2010

ANOTHER Frugal Living Blog???

Yes, it is... but this one is desperately needed! I began couponing a few months ago, in October 2009, in an effort to save money while Christmas shopping for friends and family. I had no idea what an impact using coupons (and a little forethought on my part) would have on my lifestyle or my wallet! All it took was one transaction at Walgreens, when I rang up $40 worth of products for $20 and got back $14 in Register Rewards, for me to become a coupon convert! I am now an avid reader of many excellent money and time saving blogs, which I will reference time and time again. However, there is one void in my new frugal life, and now that the Frugal Map is up and running, I have realized it may be missing in many of your lives as well:

Grocery Chains in the Northeast

I know many (okay, okay, who am I kidding- it’s the VAST MAJORITY) of us who love to save a buck live below the Mason-Dixon line. That’s fine and dandy for all of you who frequent the Publix, Kroger and Safeway. What about those of us who want to know the weekly deals at Price Chopper, Wegmans or (for the time being, anyway) P&C? That’s where I hope to fill in. I don’t want this to be just another Walgreens or Rite Aid blog- and I promise I won’t let you miss out on those deals. This is going to be all that… and MORE. Excited yet? Yeah, me too! Let’s get to $AVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment