Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kiss My Face Printables



It was love at first taste with Kiss My Face toothpaste for me.  Lightspeed Panel sent me some a year or so ago and asked my thoughts about it.  Honestly, I was very very scared to put that all natural green algae stuff in my mouth, but after I brushed once, I was hooked.  Hooked for the duration of the tube they sent me.  Then I found out that not only did my local stores not carry the brand, but if I wanted to order it online it was $7.

Seven.  Dollars.  For toothpaste.  Kiss my what?

While I was out shopping yesterday, I saw some Kiss My Face products in a local store and I actually stopped and thought about throwing one or two in my cart.  Being the frugal femme I am, I then thought, "No, Kiss My Face, only if you send me coupons will I buy you." 

Proof that all is good and right with the universe?  Common Sense With Money just posted a link today to the Kiss My Face website where there are 4 coupons just waiting for us to print them.

◦$1.00 off any (1) Full Size Product
◦$2.00 off any (1) Kids Product
◦$2.00 off any (1) Classic Moisturizer
◦$1.50 off any (1) Toothpaste or Mouth Rinse
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment